How To Clean Your Face Daily? Can You Use Face Brushes Every Day?
For healthy, glowing, and beautiful skin, you have to undertake a robust regime of face clean up with Face brushes. But every day’s busy schedule going to the spa every time to pamper your skin can be time-consuming. It is essential to spare just about 15 minutes daily to get radiant skin, and rather than spending a lot in a spa treatment. We can do the face clean up regime at home. Here is a step by step guide that will help you to gain a parlour-style face clean up at home in and that too in no time.
Guide For Face Clean Ups At Home Without Face Brushes
Undertaking face clean up as a part of your daily routine helps your skin to be well hydrated, free from dirt, and clears off dead skin cells. The following are six steps that you must follow to get a parlour-style face clean up.
· Cleansing: Cleansing is the first step in the process of face clean up. The method includes removing dirt and excess oil secretion from the skin with the help of face wash. Take face wash on your palm, create lather with the help of water and apply it on your wet face. Apply face wash in a circular motion for around 2 – 3 minutes and then wash it off with warm or cold water. Avoid using hot water while cleansing the face as it dries out the skin. Pat dry the surface with a clean towel next apply cleansing lotion and wipe it off with the help of a cotton pad to clear out any leftover dirt.
· Steam: Steaming the skin is a voluntary process, but this process works wonder, especially for oily skin. Steaming your face helps in removing trash and excess oil from your skin. Take steam as long as your skin can bear. Once done with steaming your face, gently apply ice cube. This will help to tighten skin pores.
Get To Know More
· Scrub: Scrub helps in exfoliation of the skin. Using scrub helps in eliminating the dead skin cells present on the surface. This is an essential process in face clean up because the deceased skin present on your cover, if not removed, can make your skin look dull; thus, removing it with a scrub is very helpful to make your skin look radiant and fresh. Rub your face with a towel.
· Face Mask: Irrespective of what your skin type is, the application of face mask is essential as it helps in moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Applying face mask helps to make the skin soft and fresh. Choose your face mask as per your skin type. So if you have oily skin, use face pack that has contents of Multani mitti as it is the best ingredient to soak excess oil from the skin while for the dry and normal skin type, you can mix your face mask with sandalwood powder and rosewater applying this face mask helps your skin. Keep the face mask till it dries up on the skin and then gently wash it off with warm water.
· Toning: Applying a toner after the face mask helps in tightening of the skin and maintaining the pH balance of the skin. Applying toner is optional, but it works wonders on the surface.